Can't drag files from CC Library into Premiere Pro..

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused here.

Isn't the whole point of CC Libraries to make it easy to grab and drag assets that we create in AI and PS?

I created a few assets in Ai and put them into a CC Library. When I try to drag them in in Premiere Pro, they don't load and nothing happens.

Am I doing this wrong?

Any workflow help is appreciated.

Hi mikeven,

Not all file types can be exchanged. More info here: Creative Cloud Libraries in Premiere Pro

Thanks,
Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't drag files from CC Library into Premiere Pro..

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused here.

Isn't the whole point of CC Libraries to make it easy to grab and drag assets that we create in AI and PS?

I created a few assets in Ai and put them into a CC Library. When I try to drag them in in Premiere Pro, they don't load and nothing happens.

Am I doing this wrong?

Any workflow help is appreciated.

Hi mikeven,

Not all file types can be exchanged. More info here: Creative Cloud Libraries in Premiere Pro

Thanks,
Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 02, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of assets are you trying to add?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

I created some text and logo elements and put them into the library. Also, put over some groups of Icons I created. They went into the Library as Ai files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?

This is the exact reason why I am about to cancel my FULL CC subscription and head on over to Final Cut Pro X and other editing programs. 50 bucks a month is not worth it will all these adobe issues.

I can't even edit my videos because the fonts are missing when I am off line. Ridiculous.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too. Why is it that I can import PSD files (with smart objects) the old school way no problems. But when I try and import the SAME file through CC Library it sais cannot import? (The smart object exists as a PSB when added to the CC Library). Yes sure I can rasterise the smart object and then add it to CC Library. BUT then I would lose ALL EDITABILITY. Nice work Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mikeven,

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just confirming, because this answer is extremely vague.  We cannot for example add a regularly used .png file to our library and then pull that for use in a premiere pro sequence?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0