• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't drag multiple clips in sequence - without it bouncing back

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These two things have been happening to me periodically and are very frustrating. They begin out of nowhere.

1. If I move my mouse to the left of the screen or the right of the screen (onto other monitors) the whole sequence starts to shift left or right.

2. If I use the track select forward tool (and there is nothing selected that’s at the beginning of the sequence to stop it from being able to shift left) when I try to move it, it will sort of bounce, not let anything move and then deselect everything.

I will always restart my computer, press alt when reopening Pr to reset default settings, clear cache AND use preference manager to reset prefs as well. Last time this went away when I reset default settings, but now it is back! Problem #2 is the real issue- #1 is annoying but workable.... OH yeah and my CC is up to date.  Ideas?  Ever deal with anything like this? Any fix ideas?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.

I seem to remember there being issues with certain configurations with multiple monitors.  What happens if you just work with one monitor as a troubleshooting step?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines