Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't drag the content to the exact place I want it to be in the timeline

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC_0638~2.JPG

 

Hi everyone! (Please see the photo I uploaded here) As you saw the photo, there's a feature that help me drag the content to the exact place I want it to be in the timeline (I don't know the name of this feature, so if you can also tell me what's the name of this feature, I will be thankful for that), but suddenly I don't have this feature in the project I'm working on (and please don't suggest me to move all the content to other project).

It's can be annoying when you don't have this feature because you want to  makes sure that the selected content is in the right place, and when you don't have this feature, you need to move the content each frame to make sure it is in the right place (it's making the editing way more longer).

If you can help me out with fixing this problem, it will help me a lot!

Have a great day!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Nehoray,

Sounds like Snapping. You can press S with the Timeline selected. You can also press the button in the upper left of the Timeline that looks like a magnet. Does that work?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nehoray,

Sounds like Snapping. You can press S with the Timeline selected. You can also press the button in the upper left of the Timeline that looks like a magnet. Does that work?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, you helped me a lot and you found the solution!

I have been looking for a solution to this problem for so long, I have been looking for a solution to this problem on YouTube as well and I have not found anything on the subject.

Your solution is so easy and fast and it solved my problem (I mean: "press S with the Timeline selected").

Thank you so much Kevin and have a wonderful day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines