Can't Edit Clip In Adobe Audition

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I right click on the clip, Edit clip in Adobe Audition is in gray (it works for photoshop). I've searched  for this problem but no suggestion works for me. Even using unistall both-->reboot--> reinstall Audition then Premiere Pro then reboot again. Both are 2020 version. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020
Sometimes having Audition open when you open Premiere gets past this. And for a check, which numbers do you have for both Premeire and Audition? You can check this in the Creative Cloud (CC) Desktop app ... click the Video App tab, and see what numbers are shown. The CC app occasionally glitches and doesn't show all updates. Premiere should be 14.4 Audtion should be 13.0.10 Neil

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes having Audition open when you open Premiere gets past this. And for a check, which numbers do you have for both Premeire and Audition? You can check this in the Creative Cloud (CC) Desktop app ... click the Video App tab, and see what numbers are shown. The CC app occasionally glitches and doesn't show all updates.

Premiere should be 14.4

Audtion should be 13.0.10

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated everything with Creative Cloud and they work correctly.

Many thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the function is still not working. Both Premiere Pro and Audition apps were just installed. Please provide an update. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might sound stupid, but have you tried restarting the system after the installation. Sometimes, Adobe's dynamic link stops working after installation until the next system restart.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. I have tried restarting my computer and opening both programs. The option to import clips into Audition from Premiere is greyed out. I am currently using the most recent versions of both premiere (14.9)and Audition (13.0.13)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app, and signing back in.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downgraded my Audition and it worked. I think there is an issue with using premiere (14.9)and Audition (13.0.13)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something on your macnine is linking them that way ... mine is fine with 14.9/13.0.13. Ain't that grand. Sigh.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the same issue. Both programms are latest version. Restartet the computer, opend both programms still don´t work with edit clip. Sequenz in auditon works fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines