Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't expand Effect Control property

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to expand by Effect Control Transform property by clicking on the little arrow before the name of the property, but nothing is happening. I cannot change any of the properties inside. I am using the latest version of Premiere Pro Creative Cloud 2021. I just reset my preferences by holding down ALT while starting up.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

There is an issue with nested audio: delete those or disable Show Audio Waveform.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an issue with nested audio: delete those or disable Show Audio Waveform.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I had to click on the "Wrench" icon in the timeline, and turn of "Show Audio Waveform"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also fixed another problem I was having, where when I was dragging clips around, I couldn't see where it was going to end up in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me! Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines