Highlighted

can't export my movie on premiere pro

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(MAC user) So after exporting the file to .mov, it appears as the quicktime image in Finder instead of a still. When I click on it, it has a load bar that barely reaches anything and then says "Quicktime can't open the file." How do I export so it opens and plays

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can't export my movie on premiere pro

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(MAC user) So after exporting the file to .mov, it appears as the quicktime image in Finder instead of a still. When I click on it, it has a load bar that barely reaches anything and then says "Quicktime can't open the file." How do I export so it opens and plays

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screen-grab of your export settings dialog on your reply. Drag/drop the image right into the text reply area so we can see it without having to download the file.

Like below.

Neil

Export Dialog.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0