• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export video with high quality

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I haven’t used premier for a long time, and I have one problem. I need to export the video in 640x348 format and whenever I do, the video is of terrible quality. It is made up of a couple of photos and one high-resolution video, as well as letters and background. The sequence is in 640x348 resolution. I changed the values ​​in the settings for FPM, Level, profiles, and sometimes it is better, sometimes worse, but the quality is always bad. Does anyone have any idea what to do to make the video of good quality? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

630x348 is nearly poststamp size. So dont expect high quality especially if played full screen on a hd monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ann mentioned here, your resolution is tiny compared to what we use nowadays. For example, FullHD is 1920 x 1080px.

With your resolution, as you watch the video playing in your video player at full screen it's going to look very bad.

There's no way around it unless you use higher resolution, FullHD being pretty much a minimum nowadays.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aside from the small desired resolution (640x348 pixels), can you tell us more about the bitrate you have chosen to encode the file with?

Please include a screenshot of your sequence and export settings.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device are you viewing it in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a low resolution, my colleagues ACP already told you and it is. Try to change the size or resolution so that you can improve the quality of your video because you have high resolution photos and videos.

- Select the Sequence in the Project panel.

- Go to the menu Sequence / Sequence Settings...

- Change to Custom in Editing Mode.

- Change the Full HD 1920 x 1080 in Frame Size.

- Press OK

- Readjust the footage from the Effect Controls panel / Motion tab (position, scale, etc.)

Good luck.

unouno

dosdos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upscaling SD in Premier to HD and then exporting to SD again. Dont think that will do much good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines