• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t export video

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to export a video for two days but the encoding stops at 0%. This has never happened before. I do see an AAC file and a M4V file where my video should export. If I cancel the program stops working and I have to close it with the task manager. I triend rendering in to out but it freezes randomly and stops working if I try to cancel.

I tried resetting my preferences, reinstalling premiere pro and media encoder, checked my gpu drivers, deleting cache files, deleting all markers and even exporting other projects without markers, copying my timeline to a new project, tried copying the entire project and media to my SSD and I can't get this thing to work.

System info:

Windows 10 home

CPU i7 @2.20

GPU GTX1050 (driver v 461.09)

RAM 20gb

Premiere pro v14.7

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

I did try using cc cleaner tool, exporting in other codecs and installing previous studio drivers... in the end I performed a clean install of the studio driver and that apprently fixed all the issues.

Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try this driver from Nvidia: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/166881/

It's a Studio Driver and not the latest. I've heard that some people have had issues with the latest studio version so this is the one before that (what I'm currently still using).

Have you tried exporting to a different codec aside from H264?

How is your hard drive space?

There is also the CC cleaner tool for reinstalling fresh: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try using cc cleaner tool, exporting in other codecs and installing previous studio drivers... in the end I performed a clean install of the studio driver and that apprently fixed all the issues.

Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using software rendering as a temporary solution?

I was in much the same situation you are in and tried many of the same troubleshooting steps you have, short of reinstalling Premiere.  I had a sequence I exported many times without issue, then I updated my GeForce drivers to 461.09 and couldn't export at all.  Just working on the timeline would cause a total system freeze.  I went back to the last working driver I used, 457.51, and I've successfully exported my sequence twice, both in ME and Premiere.  I did try the current Studio Driver, but the export still failed.  I didn't try the one Phillip suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going back one on the Studio driver is probably the best most reliable process at the moment.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  It's hard to fathom how this is acceptable in this day and age.  Why would such an expensive, professional-grade software suite crater on such a basic function?  My software is completely up-to-date according to Adobe Cloud, my system is the same as it's been, I've restarted, etc., etc.  HUGE ssd drive so storage isn't an issue.  WTF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anji,

Without any information, there's not much help I or anyone can be. The typical OS/CPU/GPU information, the media type and what created it, any effects used, and of course the export settings used would give us a chance to try and troubleshoot the problem.

Without it ... we can't.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neil,

As far as the system goes,  it is very beefy and this issue has not arisen in the past.  The project is a simple, less than 2 minute long video clip being edited for social media - simple trimming with an audio transition at the beginning and the end.  It couldn't get more basic - I've even gone ahead and replicated the edit in an ancient copy of MS MovieMaker that hasn't been updated in 6 years just so I can post the clip.  When trying to export in Premiere by choosing "Export > Media" nothing happens.  Literally, nothing happens. No resulting dialog, no error, no sound alert, nothing.  It just sits there.  Restarted Premiere - no effect. Restarted the entire machine and launched only Premiere - same problem.  I've never had this issue before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines