Can't find installed motion graphics template in my templates folder

Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got two problems: 1) My Adobe Creative Cloud app keeps telling me that I'm signed out when I'm clearly signed in. I have signed out and re-signed in and this doesn't seem to help. This is a problem because I can't access my libraries when (it thinks) I'm signed out. 2) I've purchased and installed an Adobe Stock motion graphics template, but it doesn't appear in my templates folder in Premier Pro. I'm afraid that this is related to the fact that CC thinks I'm not logged in. HELP! Any suggestions? I've done all the normal stuff (restarting, rebooting, etc.) and nothing changes.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't find installed motion graphics template in my templates folder

Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got two problems: 1) My Adobe Creative Cloud app keeps telling me that I'm signed out when I'm clearly signed in. I have signed out and re-signed in and this doesn't seem to help. This is a problem because I can't access my libraries when (it thinks) I'm signed out. 2) I've purchased and installed an Adobe Stock motion graphics template, but it doesn't appear in my templates folder in Premier Pro. I'm afraid that this is related to the fact that CC thinks I'm not logged in. HELP! Any suggestions? I've done all the normal stuff (restarting, rebooting, etc.) and nothing changes.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes there are issues with router and OS settings for security that trip off the CC call-home process. That's where I'd check first.

Also ... see about setting the CC Desktop app within the OS to run as Administrator mode.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, Neil. Can you advise me on how to do these things? Many thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm no expert on routers & OS security settings ... only so many gray cells available in the old noggin.

Setting an app in Windows to run in admin mode is easy ... simply right-click on the exe file  for the app, choose "Run as Administrator".

The other two things, you'd have to ask elsewhere about. You might check the main Creative Cloud forum to see if someone there can help.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0