• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't fix GPU Acceleration error on Macbook Pro

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a brand new MacBook Pro in the hopes of fixing the GPU Acceleration error as I had a Nvidia graphics card that was no longer supported so thought a newer Mac would fix the problem. It didn't. I still get "This effect requires GPU acceleration" error message when I use the "noise" effect. I've tried the Project Settings fix - it already has Metal selected (and the OpenCL just blanks everything out and I can't see the video at all). HELP!

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

I think I've resolved the issue. Problem was I was trying to add more than one effect to an adjustment layer. I created another adjustment layer and it worked fine. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rivkah73,

We're sorry to hear about this. Let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using & the system specs. Also, are you using the Noise effect which is under the Noise & Grain category?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I've resolved the issue. Problem was I was trying to add more than one effect to an adjustment layer. I created another adjustment layer and it worked fine. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines