Highlighted

Can’t get video to upload to YouTube- “not authorized “

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded videos before to YouTube from premiere pro but this video keeps saying "not  authorized ".   I'm logged into premier and YouTube, all boxes are checked correctly. What am I missing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can’t get video to upload to YouTube- “not authorized “

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded videos before to YouTube from premiere pro but this video keeps saying "not  authorized ".   I'm logged into premier and YouTube, all boxes are checked correctly. What am I missing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dhammbone,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue. If so, please also let us know if you are able to login to YouTube and upload media directly to it.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it looks like you have a typo in your username/password

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 1