• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I'm sure it's something very simple. 

So I have the green christmas tree background video file, and underneath that "the CVMA" title I made.

The tree video itself has a light that goes around in a circle and I wanted that when it goes over the title text to basically light up with the text...but it barely does it at all. I've tried increasing and lowering the transparency on both files and moving the title and video so one was above the other and then trying the opposite... the thing is I need the text to not be too dark but want to light it up with the background tree video... please help. I've attached the video.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because this is a stock background video, there's not much you can do to get the rotating flare to affect the text. (mainly because the luminance of the flare is not that much different from the background.)

Ideally you'd recreate the flare effect and overlay that onto your text ... but that is not simple.

This may cause other issues but you could try adding the background christmas tree layer as a third layer in your sequence on top of the text layer and playing around with different 'opacity' blend modes for this third layer - you'll find these controls in the 'Effect Controls' panel for that layer. If that does not look any good you could also try different 'opacity' blend modes applied to the text layer - this time without the third layer added. Probably not quite what you are after but worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines