Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import adobe stock mogrt

Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I can no longer add or use any sort of mogrt from adobe stock or other sources in PP. When I try to click on the adobe stock library templates I get a sign that pops up and says: 

This Motion Graphics template is not compatible with this version of Premiere Pro. You must update to the latest version of Premiere Pro in order to use this template. 

I have the latest version and I have also uninstalled and reinstalled said version as well as older versions to see if that would also work. I have tried wiping my computer and uninstalled adobe creative cloud all together. I tried google, customer support (whom ended the conversation after I was told he would be right back). I have a new laptop  (Omen Gaming lap top 15.6 w/ 16 gb RAM) and I read that NVIDIA drivers have been having issues with PP. My drivers are all up to date. I don't know what else to do and I am desperate for answers. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Photoshop Forum, you may want to post on the Premiere Forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Premiere Pro forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oops thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest version is not a version, so what build is it (look in About...)

Which graphics card and which driver is installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the NVIDIA Studio Driver (version 461.40) installed 

My graphics card is GeForce RTX 2060

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines