• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import BRAW files in Premiere Pro CC 2020 last realase (14.3.0 build 38)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo guys,

I can't import no more BRAW files with the news 14.3.0 ver. of Premiere Pro CC 2020. I don't have installed actually Autokoma BRAW Studio or BlackMagic BRAW 1.7 plugins in Premiere pro CC.
(I tried to install BlamckMagic BRAW 1.7 but it diden't work, so I uninstalled it.)
Friend of me tried to import the same BRAW files in their Premier Pro CC 2020 (NOT UPDATED) and with no plugins and it works perfectly.
I am in WIN 10.

Note: I can import BRAW files normally and fast in After Effects (AE with Autokroma BRAW Studio plugin installed).

Please help!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must have a plugin for BRAW files. Either the free BlackMagic one (that is at times problematic) or the paid Autokroma plugin which just works and that beautifully. Premiere has no internal ability to decode BRAW without those.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, I wrote exactly that the Blackmagic one DOESN'T work...
So, maybe I have to use Autokroma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I imagine you have an old license for BRAW Studio After Effects.

Owners of old licenses (When BRAW Studio was in version 1) can now import their BRAW footages in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Media Encoder (even if they bought their license only for one app) and use the last updates of BRAW Studio version 2.

More information here : https://www.autokroma.com/blog/BRAW-Studio-V2-How-To-Upgrade-Source-Settings-Panel

Please tell us if it works with our plugin BRAW Studio. If not, we are here to help you ! You can contact us here : https://www.autokroma.com/contact

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines