Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

I have downloaded the free trial of Premiere Pro to see if this program will meet my needs.  I have tried to install the trial on two different computers, and both times the installer hangs at 13% or 29% installing.  I left it to install overnight and it was still at 29% on my first computer.  I am attaching a screenshot of the installer.

I would love to give this software a try before purchasing.  I am glad I did not purchase this yet as this is frustrating to see this not install.

IMG_2206.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Hello,

Sorry for the long delay in responding.

No I have not tried Premiere Pro yet.  I will have to try to install it on my desktop PC once I get a replacement motherboard.  The laptops I own are unable to support the software it looks like.  I hope to give it a try in the next month on my desktop!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your computer meet minimum requirements?

Adobe Premiere Pro CC System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Powerline,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble installing the latest version of CC apps.

As asked by Ann please check and confirm if your computer is compatible with the latest CC apps.

If your machine meets the minimum system requirements then could you please share the install logs with us so that we can analyze them and check what is causing this, to do this please follow the steps given here: Log Collector Tool.

Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Premiere Pro forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, PowerLine!

Were you ever able to try out Premiere? I'd love to get you that trial.

Let me know!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the long delay in responding.

No I have not tried Premiere Pro yet.  I will have to try to install it on my desktop PC once I get a replacement motherboard.  The laptops I own are unable to support the software it looks like.  I hope to give it a try in the next month on my desktop!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

:)))) Adobe & Windows = Always mean problem !!!
Stable operating system Stable video mounting program Mac OSX and Final Cut Pro switch to never have problems. :))))

I've been struggling for a long time for adobe premier, but neither I got support from adobe nor the program worked properly! Whenever I wanted support, the robot came out and there was no human in adobe :)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There it is again, same weird post with all those repeated right parenthesis? I'm certain there is something wrong with your computer Evoco. Stand to the left of it and look to the right of the keyboard! It seems to be coming from that direction. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and how did you instal adobe premiere?on you pc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Old post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines