Highlighted

Can't manipulate any file or sequence

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reading my question.

Im using MacBook 15', 2018 Catalina V10.15.6 with PP2020. 

Ive had this issue a few times. 

1. Can't drag and drop anything on my sequence. Yes the tracks are highlighted, I've read and watched all the tips and tricks.

2. i cant manipulate ANYTHING on my sequence. Can't delete, change length, drag any file on my sequence. 

3. no play back whatsoever unless I drag the timeline. 

4. keyboard short cuts are not working on premier 

i have no clue what to do and I have a few more final edits to do by today for an event tomorrow. 

any help will be appreciated!

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't manipulate any file or sequence

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reading my question.

Im using MacBook 15', 2018 Catalina V10.15.6 with PP2020. 

Ive had this issue a few times. 

1. Can't drag and drop anything on my sequence. Yes the tracks are highlighted, I've read and watched all the tips and tricks.

2. i cant manipulate ANYTHING on my sequence. Can't delete, change length, drag any file on my sequence. 

3. no play back whatsoever unless I drag the timeline. 

4. keyboard short cuts are not working on premier 

i have no clue what to do and I have a few more final edits to do by today for an event tomorrow. 

any help will be appreciated!

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have any floating panels?  if so, that's probably the issue.  We've seen a fair number of posts about this issue.  I'm sure adobe is working on it, but in the meantime, dock your panels or revert to an earlier version of premiere.  Resetting your workspace may get you back to work...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0