• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Open Any Projects in Premiere Pro 15.0 2021 on MAC

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro was working fine, and then after crashing and freezing up I had to restart my computer.   After restarting everytime I try to open up Premier Pro I get the color wheel and nothing happens. I have tried restarting numerous times, trying different projects, I have tried clearing and reseting the prefrences. I have uninstalled twice.   I am running out of ideas on how to troubleshoot this.   Everytime its the same thing open up the project and I get the colorwheel instantly.  When you click the icon in the dock it just says application not responding.   I have been tried numerous time of everything I can think of and researched and still have no fix.  I can't downgrade to an old version because all of the projects have been updated to 2021.  

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've had similiar issues launching the new version of Premiere - some times if I wait it out the project will load, sometimes not. Try moving your project to your desktop and disconnect the drive with your footage. In my case the project opens right away when the footage is all offline. Then you can export an XML and open up the project on the older version of Premiere. Good luck, hope Adobe figures this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, I uninstall Premier twice and it doesnt let me open Premier, it crashes before it stars....

If anyone can figure this out i would apreciatte the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines