• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't play audio on Premiere Pro CC

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I've updated Premiere to the most recent version (14.3.0) on my Windows 10, I can't get the audio playback to work. When I first opened it, it said I had no audio output device set and on the Audio Hardware tab, when I had the MME driver set, it said there was no output device available, even thogh my speakers are working just fine in other softwares. I tried updating my audio driver and that made the ASIO option show up besides the MME. Selecting the ASIO, I get available hardware options for the sound output so I thought that just might be it, but then I got no playback at all, the needle doens't even move when I press play.

So, in summary, with MME I get no audio and with ASIO I get nothing

Also, already tried clearing the cash files, reinstalling Premiere and restarting the computer multiple times. Was going to attempt installing the previous Premiere version, since I never had any issue with it, but it seems like that option is not available anymore in the Creative Cloud app?? Not sure what's going on, but please please help I don't know what to do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same issue since the latest Premiere update - again on Windows 10. Default audio output: Speakers / Headphones (Realtek Audio) (Not working). Have rebooted, reinstalled Premiere and still no joy. Ironically if you webcast from Premiere as an NDI you can hear the audio. Please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines