• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't remove attributes from clips in my timeline with "remove Attributes" panel or Effects Control

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working in I have done this successfully in the past with PP version 2019 14.4.0 Build 38. I have imported my final cut sequence into a new project in order to handover to colorist. Each time I right click on a clip with effects, and untick the Effects box, and hit save, the little fx box on the clip stays purple and the effecs are still there when I right click again on the clip. Any help with this would be hugely appreciated, especially as I am working under a deadline!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Missed some crazy typos! Apologies. Here goes again:

I am working in PP 2020 14.4.0 Build 38.  I have done this successfully in the past with PP version 2019. I have imported my final cut sequence into a new project in order to handover to colorist. Each time I right click on a clip with effects, and untick the Effects box, and hit save, the little fx box on the clip stays purple and the effecs are still there when I right click again on the clip. Any help with this would be hugely appreciated, especially as I am working under a deadline!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved with the help of Adobe tech. I had to duplicate the clip after import, and remove effects from the duplicate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines