Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Rename Bins

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

Really strange thing, I open my premiere project file and I right click in the assembly window, go to "create bin", I type in my bin name and then press enter and the title of that bin automatically reverts to "Bin" or "Bin 01" and so on. I restarted premiere, my computer, created a new projetct file etc and it keeps reverting. 

Has anyone else had this problem? If so is there a solution? 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Hey thanks for getting back to me!

I was actually able to fix it by changing the layout from icons to horizontal list. Not sure if that's what you were referring too. Weird bug but at least its a simple fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try having only one bin open and renaming it in there. Sometimes having multiple separate bin windows open can exhibit this bug.

Another thing to try is change workspaces and see if you can change the name of the bin in a different workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thanks for getting back to me!

I was actually able to fix it by changing the layout from icons to horizontal list. Not sure if that's what you were referring too. Weird bug but at least its a simple fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Change the to ICON view worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines