Can't rename bins

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I see that this bug has been around for a while, I just got the most recent upgrade and it has become my problem too. I tried the preference reset and using the rename tab. The rename tab works initially, but then the names go back to being Bins after a couple of minutes.

What should I do?

Thanks

Kate

TOPICS
Error or problem, Formats, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kate, we're sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Is this happening with any specific project or with all the projects? 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello,

This is happening with a new project I just started. I didn't think to
check other projects.
I tried restarting the application too.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running both 'regular' release 15.2 and public beta 15.4 on my PC, and can't replicate.

What's your OS and computer hardware? Do you have any major plugins installed? And do you have say Microsoft's OneDrive or some similar cloud storage on your system? I ask the latter as OneDrive moved all my user files into its own area to constantly back them up. The Adobe apps didn't have 'permissions' to access those locations, and my preferences and presets couldn't be used.

I had to figure out not only how to get rid of OneDrive but to get the files back to their normal place. Was a royal pain for a couple days.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines