Can't render anything. Accelareted render error. Unable to produce frame

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a huge issue since last update of APP. 
I've tried every suggested solution that I could find on You Tube but none of it worked for me.

I've just render in to out, piece by piece the whole timeline on the sequence (it took a while but I've mannaged to do it) but can't export it.

I've tried:

1. exporting it with h.264, quicktime.
  2. importing the whole project to a new one.
  3. creating a new sequence and copying all clips to it
  4. updating all drivers (processor, graphics)
  5. undoing Premieres update
  6. reseting the plugins (opening APP with shift key hold)
  7. exporting it with Adobe Encoder
  8. disabling CUDA
  9. software only encoding

I've tried more but I just can't remember now what else I did trying to fix it.

My computer:

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor (24 CPUs), ~3.8GHz
  • Memory: 65536MB RAM
  • Available OS Memory: 65484MB RAM
  • Page File: 21446MB used, 53765MB available
  • Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 
  • Driver ver 457.30
TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe try reverting to an earlier version of premiere.  Have you tried smart rendering.  change your preview format to something like prores422 and rendering your timeline.  If it completes the render and plays fine, then export as prores422 with "use previews" checked and then bring that file into adobe media encoder and transcode to your delivery format...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so the problem was denoiser effect wich I deleted and left CUDA dissabled. After that I finished my project and exported the video. What really frustrating is that I have to have hardware accelaration off. I must say that I bought a computer specifically to run adobe premiere and after effects smooth. But it is impossible without changing it's options, playing with prefrences in every single project. Can someone tell me if my computer is really to slow to handle projects with plenty effects?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have almost the same PC as you, and having absolutely the same issues! I just wanted something to make my workflow straightforward, with shooting, editing and putting to export without having to worry that instead of just taking long it frequently fails during export :///

If you find any solution please post it here !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this on a very problematic timeline and it worked, thanks! I changed the previews to ProRes 422 Proxy, and did the export using the previews and it went just fine! But with one condition, seems like after some time editing, or exporting, it just begins to error out immediately. Not even rendering 1s the preview inside Premiere I'm capable of.

Then I figured out, that rebooting the machine, and doing it first thing after the boot it was fine. So seems like something accumulates and just won't go away, till the machine is rebooted. Maybe memory usage? But isn't it so strange that it isn't smart enough to clear enough space, or to simply do it slower but not erroring out ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and source properties and sequence settings.  This may give us some clues as to what could be causing your problems.    It's possible that you don't have sufficient ram on your system or that the memory settings in your premiere preferences are wrong.   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! 

Thanks for such quick response! 

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor  ~3.8GHz
  • Memory: 32 G RAM DDR4 3200
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4Gb 
  • Driver ver 460.89

Premiere 14.7.0 Build 23

The source files are all Sony A7iii 4K H264 mp4 files, shot in HLG3 at 25fps.

The sequence settings are DSLR 25fps / 3840x2160 / Square Pixels / Progressive / 25fps / Rec 709.

And Video previews were previously I-Frame Only Mpeg 1920x1080, and now replaced by ProRes 422 Proxy 4K.

The timeline has 26min of this 4K footage, with Lumetri applied to the master of each clip, with basics, some curves and keying. 

It includes rescaling of the frames, like picture in picture, to show a screen recording as well as the footage, some After Effects compositions linked with short animations and several motion graphics from the Essential Graphics template such as lower thirds, some transitions between scenes, etc. 

Guess this answers all the info requested, but if something else is necessary I'll be glad to provide! Thanks once again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesn't look like your graphics card meets minimum specs

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html.  

I'd suggest you either transcode to an all iframe format like prores 422hq or use a proxie workflow.

You might also check the renderer setting in your project settings: general and change it to software only...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried changing to Software Only and well, it takes 10x more when rendering, and the couple of times I tried it also failed after an hour or so rendering. 

But yeah, I imagined the graphics card could be a problem at some point. The one I ordered was never delivered, I got this one as emergency and now there is literally nothing in any shop, anywhere. 

But still it's on par with a couple of the cards on the list regarding Cuda Cores, frequency and vram, which should be about enough to manage it, despite not having its name officially listed there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines