• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see masking blue outline premiere pro cc 2019

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm using premiere pro cc 2019 and when i try to make a mask there is no blue out line which is making the work on masks really hard and sometimes impossible.

thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Do you have your monitor set to scale other than 100%?

Especially say 125%?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us with a screenshot what you are doing. The blue line should only disappear while you play

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i click on the pen tool and there is no blue outline. however if i click and close the shape (i do it by guessing where i started) it makes a mask

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have your monitor set to scale other than 100%?

Especially say 125%?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've encountered the same problem several times, and I need to reboot to get the blue line back. Till I saw this pots, and then set up my window scale from 125% to 100%, and boom! The blue masking line gets back, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of people seem to be able to work at 150% scaling also. But 125% is just a no-go it seems.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to change scale?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your OS ... operating system ... monitor settings. In Windows, right-click anywhere on the desktop, and select "Display Settings" to get to the proper dialog. Macs have a similar system I'm told.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen others report similar when the GUI was too small.

Based on the uploaded image, your GUI is waaaaay too small.  I recommend a 24" 1920 x 1080 monitor at a bare minimum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are my settings however i was looking around and found out that if im playing with the size of the program monitor the blue outline appears thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I've tried everything nothing worked but tap on the spanner icon in the display box and turn on show rulers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines