Highlighted

Can´t see my projects after close it in MAC ..my sequence does not show my clips, audio, images..etc

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have work on my project adding clips, images, audio files into a sequence, however, after saving the project and close it, when I reopen it, the project does not show any clips, audio, transitions, etc in the timeline. I am able to see the sequence name, but nothing else.

I really appreciate your help because is happening frequently.

Thanks a lot

José 

TOPICS
Audio, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can´t see my projects after close it in MAC ..my sequence does not show my clips, audio, images..etc

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have work on my project adding clips, images, audio files into a sequence, however, after saving the project and close it, when I reopen it, the project does not show any clips, audio, transitions, etc in the timeline. I am able to see the sequence name, but nothing else.

I really appreciate your help because is happening frequently.

Thanks a lot

José 

TOPICS
Audio, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot?attachment.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0