Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't seem to activate Switch Audio through multi-cam source sequence

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be gentle. First query.

I can't seem to get any joy when using the feature 'Switch Audio' in Premiere Pro. It would be incredibly useful as it's a two person interview.

Audio was taken from external lapel mics (One was straight into an iphone via a Rode lapel mic, the other from a H1N, with another Rode lapel) and then synched with each track, replacing the audio from the camera.

So at this point, I have two tracks on my timeline that have replacement audio from the original files brought into the timeline.

I've really gone round the houses from this point on, trying a number of things including nesting, grouping, merging. Through nesting I've been able to create a multi cam source sequence but the audio is only taking it from one track.

WHAT AM I MISSING?

Sorry if this is blindingly obvious but this afternoon has basically been spent cursing like a docker.

Any help GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,

Paul

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This video should help you:

https://youtu.be/M89zzmK_qcc

The section on Switch Audio starts at 6:11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines