Highlighted

Can't select 'new shared project'

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm setting up a documentary: 2 Premiere Pro seats on a QNAP NAS. O ne for me and one for the directors to review and select footage.

I enabled the Project Locking setting in the Collaboration Pane. But I can't seem to create a New Shared Project. What's weird is that I don't see a green lock in the Project Pane, but a green Pen (see image attached). Has that something to do with it? All tutorial videos involving shared projects show a green lock.

Thx

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 16.06.04.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't select 'new shared project'

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm setting up a documentary: 2 Premiere Pro seats on a QNAP NAS. O ne for me and one for the directors to review and select footage.

I enabled the Project Locking setting in the Collaboration Pane. But I can't seem to create a New Shared Project. What's weird is that I don't see a green lock in the Project Pane, but a green Pen (see image attached). Has that something to do with it? All tutorial videos involving shared projects show a green lock.

Thx

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 16.06.04.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They've changed a few things, and yes, the green pen means that you can edit that project. There's also been a change in the creating new shared project ... but I'm not recalling that at the moment.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0
Participant ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just import. I believe all projects act like "shared projects" now. Don't need to do anything special to enable them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0