Highlighted

Can't sign into youtube- No number on screen

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to publish a video to youtube from Premiere Pro 2020, something that I have done quite often in 2018. However I recently updated to Premiere Pro 2020 and I am now logged out of my google account. When I try to sign into my google account through the export settings window, I get a notification on my phone from google that asks for confirmation, which then asks to confirm "which number I see on the screen". 

There are no numbers on the screen, no messages from google whatsoever, and I cannot log into youtube from Premiere. 

What am I missing?

Topics

Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't sign into youtube- No number on screen

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to publish a video to youtube from Premiere Pro 2020, something that I have done quite often in 2018. However I recently updated to Premiere Pro 2020 and I am now logged out of my google account. When I try to sign into my google account through the export settings window, I get a notification on my phone from google that asks for confirmation, which then asks to confirm "which number I see on the screen". 

There are no numbers on the screen, no messages from google whatsoever, and I cannot log into youtube from Premiere. 

What am I missing?

Topics

Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not just do it the regular old way which works just fine. Go to YT in your browser and upload the file. The PP folks must have been temporarily insane when they added a feature like that. They are working on performance now, which is a much better direction.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can obviously do that and indeed am doing so for this project, but the feature to publish directly to youtube was really convienent, and I would like it back even if it seems frivolous to you. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
MyerPj LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you really think it's an adobe problem, tell the engineers here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro
User Voice is where the Adobe engineers look for bug reports, enhancement requests, etc. The urgency for bug reports or new features can be judged by how many of us users upvote the requests. You can search for similar requests using the search feature at the lower right. It's best to upvote a request that has some traction (votes) already, and you can upvote and reply to that thread. If you don't find one the matches your request, then enter a new one. Regardless, post a link back here so those seeing this thread can upvote also.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines