Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't sync settings between two computers

Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a laptop and a pc I have all of my presets on the pc I tried syncing but the problem is that it keeps syincing only from the laptop not from the pc. 

I tried signing in and out... I did that upload and download thing it just seems to keep the same synced settings even after I cleared it MANY TIMES

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mounir,

Sorry to hear about this. Please check that the Sync Settings on the PC is set to Upload Settings (File > Sync Settings > Manage Sync Settings and set When syncing to Always Upload Settings) and then try to sync and check if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve already did that.. it just seems like it’s doing the sync from on device the laptop to pc but not the other way around.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’ve already did that.. it just seems like it’s doing the sync from on device the laptop to pc but not the other way around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines