• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't uninstall Premiere Pro CC

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2015 Aug 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Adobe's Premiere Pro CC to help me edit some of my A-level coursework. As I don't need it anymore, I tried uninstalling it as it's taking up 2GB of my computer's valuable space. When I go to uninstall the program, I am greeted with this message:

Untitled.png

I've tried all three of those solutions but to no avail. The program still shows up on my program list. I've tried deleting all files which match the search term 'premiere' from my C drive but still, it doesn't work

Some help would really be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 19, 2015 Aug 19, 2015

Try installing third party cleaner tool 'Revo' Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Uninstaller, Portable Uni…

Select Premiere Pro to be removed.

Regards,

Navdeep

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emma,

1. Reboot your computer once and close all the running Adobe apps(Including 'CC Library' & 'Core Sync' from Task Manager). Try uninstalling after that.

2. If that doesn't helps, download & Install CC Cleaner tool Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems.

Regards,

Navdeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Navdeep,

Thanks for getting back to me! I've tried finding the aforementioned apps in task manager but I can't find them. The only thing I could find relating to Adobe was 'Adobe CS5 Service Manager' and the 'Adobe Updater Startup Utility'.

What should I do?

Regards,

Emma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you installed CC Cleaner tool for uninstalling Premiere Pro ?

Regards,

Navdeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've tried that. For some reason it doesn't list Premiere Pro on the list of Adobe programs I have installed.

Regards,

Emma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try installing third party cleaner tool 'Revo' Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Unins...

Select Premiere Pro to be removed.

Regards,

Navdeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hooray! Revo helped me delete all leftover registry files so it's completely uninstalled now! Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May anyone help me with this?What does it mean ? fail.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks it helped me out 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fail2.JPG

I tried to use the window to uninstall the premier pro 2017,but this message pop-up.

What should i do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you figure out a fix to this issue I am experiencing this same issue with uninstalling premiere pro now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, you guys are unreal. What a piece of garbage you have tried to shove down our throats. So we, not only, pay for a piece of garbage software like premier pro (monthly now - which everyone hates), but now it won't open - AND IT WON'T EVEN FREAKING UNINSTALL. WE SHOULD SUE YOU IDIOTS FOR EVERYTHING YOUR WORTH ALL DAY EVERY DAY. I'LL NEVER GIVE YOU  ANOTHER PENNY.

PROFESSIONAL AERIAL IMAGING BUSINESS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Went through this same problem.

Here's the solution:

Open Adobe creative cloud on your computer

(Search for it in windows)

And uninstall any Adobe application u have installed from this application

Later on uninstall Adobe creative cloud from your control panel or settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines