• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Update to 2020 Version of Premiere

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, so I've had a few issues with downloading the newest update for Premiere, currently, I'm still only running 2019, aka version 13.1.5.

I've checked up on the RAM and other functional aspects of my current Mac setup and I'm not entirely sure what I'm missing in order to be able to install this update. Here are a few,

Mac Type - macOS Sierra, version 10.12.6

Processor - 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory - 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB

And for now, that's all I've got due to my lack of knowledge on processors and generally how Macbooks, function, so can anyone help me out?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Simple. Your version of macOS is too old for Premiere Pro 2020. macOS High Sierra (10.13.x) or newer is required.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple. Your version of macOS is too old for Premiere Pro 2020. macOS High Sierra (10.13.x) or newer is required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well fudge that blows, thanks though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And that's even before the 14.5 release. Premiere Pro 14.5 and later now requires Mojave (10.14.x) or later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines