• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we not use motion position and scale features with time remapping?

Engaged ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nor opacity???

Now what?

thanks anyone

Steve z

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

The workaround is to put the clip in a new sequence, apply the time remapping, and then nest that sequence in the main sequence.  You will then be able to apply those effects in the main sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The workaround is to put the clip in a new sequence, apply the time remapping, and then nest that sequence in the main sequence.  You will then be able to apply those effects in the main sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apply timeremapping, nest, apply motion, done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, thats super helpful. I just tried to figure this out for a couple of days now and just got off chat and screen share support with an Adobe rep. They told me i have to add all the effect keyframes first and then use time remapping. But once you do this, all the keyframes are at time marks which you can see in the effect control window anymore. For me this is a bug, as it still allows me to add keyframes after i already applied time remapping. However the effect for example opacity will start at a complete different spot than you set your keyframes at. However the number of the effect you changed, in my case opacity, starts going down from 100 to 0 at the keyframes, just the effect appears like already half of the whole clip time earlier. If we cant use any more effects after applying time remapping, it should be grayed out. this is confusing as hell. I am trying to learn premier pro and that is not intuitive. But thanks for the nesting trick. that worked. Why do you always have to hack stuff to make it do what it should do from the beginning 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines