Highlighted

Can You Delete ZXP Files?

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I recently purchased a transition pack on videohive for Premiere pro. It got an upgrade where it goes off of ZXP files instead of individual files. Which saves a ton of space and helps to open my projects.

Here's my problem. I have experienced a glitch in the system where it doesn't allow me to release the license. I do this so I can use it on my laptop when I am away from my pc for a couple of days. All I see is an open panel but it's blank. It doesn't allow me to reset and uninstalling it does not fix the issue. I've done this multiple times and even uninstalled premiere and nothing seems to work. I've reached out to the developer and he's never heard of this before and no one has this issue.

My question is can I fix it and how? I'd like to continue to use this product since it saves a ton of time when working on my client's videos.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can You Delete ZXP Files?

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I recently purchased a transition pack on videohive for Premiere pro. It got an upgrade where it goes off of ZXP files instead of individual files. Which saves a ton of space and helps to open my projects.

Here's my problem. I have experienced a glitch in the system where it doesn't allow me to release the license. I do this so I can use it on my laptop when I am away from my pc for a couple of days. All I see is an open panel but it's blank. It doesn't allow me to reset and uninstalling it does not fix the issue. I've done this multiple times and even uninstalled premiere and nothing seems to work. I've reached out to the developer and he's never heard of this before and no one has this issue.

My question is can I fix it and how? I'd like to continue to use this product since it saves a ton of time when working on my client's videos.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?