Highlighted

Cancel subscription

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the subscription for 10 days. If I can cancel it within these days, can I get all the refund? Also, if I cancel the subscription now, can I use the same account to resubscribe and pay for it again in the future if necessary (not included free trial)?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve_Griffiths | Adobe Community Professional

This is not really the place for this question as the people here are mostly users, not Adobe employees (though they are here). This forum is to answer technical and production questions.

However just google search "adobe cc cancellation policy" and you should find what you need. 

You'll need to check your Adobe cancellation policy, in your country, but I would think that - assuming you are on month-to-month subscription - if you cancel you probably won't get a refund for the month you have started once you pass 14 days.

At least that appears to be the case for my country.

You should be able to reactivate your subscription later if you want using the same account. But as I said you'll need to check with Adobe. This will probably require a phone call.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancel subscription

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the subscription for 10 days. If I can cancel it within these days, can I get all the refund? Also, if I cancel the subscription now, can I use the same account to resubscribe and pay for it again in the future if necessary (not included free trial)?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve_Griffiths | Adobe Community Professional

This is not really the place for this question as the people here are mostly users, not Adobe employees (though they are here). This forum is to answer technical and production questions.

However just google search "adobe cc cancellation policy" and you should find what you need. 

You'll need to check your Adobe cancellation policy, in your country, but I would think that - assuming you are on month-to-month subscription - if you cancel you probably won't get a refund for the month you have started once you pass 14 days.

You should be able to reactivate your subscription later if you want using the same account. But as I said you'll need to check with Adobe. This will probably require a phone call.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines