cannot add buttons to program window

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I can't seem to add buttons to my program window, always used to, now the drag and drop feature shows a circle with a line through it..... another premiere bug... so frustrating.... the latest verfsions of this expensive software are driving me mad. AME and premiere glitches, green flashes on render, crashes, program hangs... supe dispappointed as usual. any ideas on how to fix any of the above?

TOPICS
Crash, Export, Hardware or GPU, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trash preferences, perhaps. It's pretty frustrating when one is getting one of those things that hit a certain percentage of the user base but not most others. My rig is working fine now, but there's been times I've been on the short end of the stick. Yea, maddening.

One current issue causing pain all over Premiere and most other NLEs is the game-ready drivers from Nvidia. Rather amazing how many odd behaviors those have caused. So if you've got an Nvidia card, make sure to go to their driver page, download/install the latest Studio driver (and I recommend without installing their "Experience" crud). Do a clean installation.

Wish I had more.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more