• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot add video from CC library to Premiere timeline

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to successfully add video files to a CC library and see them in the Libraries panel within Premiere, but i am unable to drag them to a timeline or Add to Project. Is this the expected behavior? If so, what is the intended functionality of having video files in a CC Library, but not being able to add them to Premiere?

On PPro 14.1.0 (Build 116) on 2017 iMac 5K running Catalina 10.15.4

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot drag and drop a video clip from the Library panel to the timeline directly.  You should be able to select the video clip and bring up the context menu to do a 'add to project'.  There is a bug with drag and drop from the library panel to the project panel that currently being worked on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately clicking 'add to project' does nothing. I've tried it on multiple kinds of video assets from different libraries to no avail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't working for me either how long does it take for adobe to fix this?? It's been like a week??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines