• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot compare 2 clips in Comparison View

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My reference clip is empty. I've seen some videos and follow them but I just cant compare 2 different clip. What did I do wrong or missed?

1808014pl16992194_0-1597460759415.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Your comparison view monitor is displaying the start of the timeline, but the diagonal lines are showing you that the clip that is at the position in the timeline is unlinked. 

You need to re-link that clip on the timeline to the master clip. If you need help doing that:

https://youtu.be/3aIWCSpCpOc 

Next you need to click on the timecode numbers that are under the comparison view window and while clicked down drag left or right to position the comparison view window on the clip/frame you want t

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to mimic your track layout, still couldn't replicate. Huh.

If you have Comparison off, you can see the clip on V1 clear to the beginning, right? So it's just that it disappears when you turn on comparison view?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your comparison view monitor is displaying the start of the timeline, but the diagonal lines are showing you that the clip that is at the position in the timeline is unlinked. 

You need to re-link that clip on the timeline to the master clip. If you need help doing that:

https://youtu.be/3aIWCSpCpOc 

Next you need to click on the timecode numbers that are under the comparison view window and while clicked down drag left or right to position the comparison view window on the clip/frame you want to match to.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines