• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot export from Premiere Pro 14.8!

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot export videos from Premiere anymore. It was working fine last week. Each time I try to export a finished video it will freeze and crash during the export. I've tried several fixes on this site as well as other forums with no success. I'm getting ready to pull my hair out. 

I export on H.264 at the YouTube 1080p Preset with Render at Maximum Quality checked. This has worked every time just fine, but now crashes and never finishes the export. 

I've tried exporting half of the video at a time, still crashes. I've tried saving a copy of the project and exporting from the copy, still crashes. I've cleared the cache media, still crashes. 

If anyone has a similar issue and has a fix, that'd be amazing. 

Thank you,

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have the same issue at all formats for h264 and h265. Using software encoding instead of hardware worked for me for both formats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

mine was already on software encoding. In any case, tried it both ways and
it still didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Notis5,

Sorry for this. Can we get more info on your system and media?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Easton,

I am so sorry for this. Are you generating a crash report? Can you post it so I can download it? Any other info about your computer or source media you can share?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arnel5F9B_0-1610627867135.png

Still experience the same I have not experience this on other version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off hardware encoding and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It'd be nice to know even a little on your computers. Mac or Win, start there, then let us know regards the rest of your specs. @Notis5CB5 Having already been on software encoding, I'm wondering about your computer specs in particular.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RAM: 32GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 16-core
GPU: AMD Radeon R7 200 series
Application version: 14.8.0 (Build 39)

I was on software encoding following advice on an older thread to stop my
premiere pro from freezing when rendering (another problem that suddenly
appeared ...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if it's still happening on software only and you don't have the Nvidia card anyway, it's not probably a GPU issue. Dang. Nice when it's something relatively simple.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an Nvidia GPU, go to the Projects settings dialog and set Mercury Acceleration to software only. If that fixes this, it's a GPU driver issue, which is popping up a TON with 14.8.

The fix is to go to the Nvidia website driver support, and download/install the STUDIO driver version. You may get by with the latest driver, or may need to use the next previous Studio driver,

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil,

Thanks for the advice for fellow editors. Looks like a 14.7 issue, for sure. I wonder if it is persisting in 14.8. I can see why, if it is. Which driver are you using? Current Studio drivers?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am, yes. And I've had no trouble so far.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 4.8 runs very smooth.

Before updating I will remove previous version, reboot, install, reboot, delete media cache Dav style.

Very rare have a crash or strange behaviour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try exporting on Quicktime format, then converting to H.264 using any other thir-party software.

I'm using MPEG_Streamclip and works fine

I've literally spent days trying to solve the exact same problem, tried EVERY tip from the troubleshooting guide.

Try this while Adobe team figures it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines