Highlighted

Cannot export my project due to missing font

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to export my videos in Media Encoder they fail and the only reason I get is that I am missing the font Bebas Neue, which I have activated and am not even using in the projects. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the font, restarting my computer each time. My Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder are both completely up to date. How do I get my videos to export?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot export my project due to missing font

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to export my videos in Media Encoder they fail and the only reason I get is that I am missing the font Bebas Neue, which I have activated and am not even using in the projects. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the font, restarting my computer each time. My Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder are both completely up to date. How do I get my videos to export?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 14, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win or Mac, specs, etc. Which version of PP. (Using the # in Help/About)

Can you locate the graphic that is causing the problem. Delete it, recreate it, etc... make a copy of your project to do this stuff, till you figure it out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10, Premiere Pro 2020 64 bit. I am pretty sure I found the problematic graphic and I have tried these methods, still no luck. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm...usually when I get messages about missing fonts, even if I'm not using that font, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder still export fine with a warning message. But in your case, it's not exporting at all? Do you have any After Effects projects imported via Dynamic Link or anything that might be linked to that project that has Bebas Neue font in it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked through everything imported and linked to the project three times and no sign of the font anywhere. And I did get the warning message but when I tried to export it failed. Have gone through all of my texts three times and no sign of Bebas Neue anywhere. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I too keep having constant and annoying issues over exporting due to missing fonts, even though I have the font and/or didn't use it.  My video will export for a while and then partly through tell me I have to re-start due to a font I am not even using. I consider this a bug since it such an annoying time waster without any real path to resolving it effectively.

The only thing I can think of suggesting is since sometimes we make nests or initial graphics using default fonts and then change it later on, maybe somewhere in your bins an element is referencing that.  The only solution I can see to that is using Project Manager to copy and collect the project to a folder, where you only selected the sequence you care about (and any internal nests).  That way, at least you are sure to be only dealing with the material you are using, not something in one of your bins you are not using.  Just an idea, anyway.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 1