• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Export Sequences From Large Project

Participant ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a  large project (feature film) that may have become corrupted (slow, unresponsive, frequent crashes).

I'm trying to export just the relevant sequences to a new project for the final stage of edit with no success. 

Creating a new project and importing sequences via dynamic link does not work. Each time I try to import selected sequences, I get an error that the (old) project can't be opened. 

Similarly, Project Manager is unable to calculate the size of the current project and attempting to export sequences yields an unknown error, no matter which export options are selected. 

Looking for a fix for either of these issues or a third way to get selected sequences out of one project and into another. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a person who's been mentioned here a couple times, who can apparently go into PrPro project files and at times fix corruption therein. I can't recall the data for them ... maybe @Ann Bens might?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Should I DM this person? 

Appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, feel free to do so. No guarantees, but he has helped some others in the past. Who were very, very grateful here.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines