• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find downloaded lessons in Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im currently using Premiere Pro on a free trial. I purchased the book: Adobe Premiere Pro, 2020 release, Classroom In A Book. 

With this book, I received a DVD-ROM. Unfortunately, I cannot place a DVD-ROM inside my laptop. Under "Using the lesson files", the book says: "If you do not have an optical drive capable of reading discs in DVD-ROM format connected to your computer, see the "Online content" section for more information about downloading the lesson files. 

Under the "Online content" section, it tells you how to access the lesson files.

"You must register your purchase on adobepress.com in order to access the online content:'' 

1. Go to adobepress.com/PremiereCIB2020

2. Sign in or create account

3. Click submit

4. Answer the question as proof of purchase

5. Click the Access Bonus Content link below the title of your product to proceed to the download page. Click the lesson file links to download them to your computer.

I followed the instructions and the lessons were downloaded onto my computer. The first lesson tells me to open Premiere Pro, select Open Project en then click on "Lesson 01". But when I click on Open Project, the lessons I downloaded from adobepress.com are not to be found. Someone from adobe told me its because I downloaded it from a third party and should ask around on the Forum. How can I start following my lessons?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to point Premiere to the folder where you put the downloaded files. Make sure they are unzipped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines