Cannot make timecode start at 0. Always starts at 1

Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wanted to make my timecode start at 00:00:00:00 but it always starts at 01:00:00:00.

In preferences->media I set it to start at 0, also in the effect controls it starts at 0. But in the video it is still at 01. I don't really know what else to do. Maybe somebody can help me?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot make timecode start at 0. Always starts at 1

Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wanted to make my timecode start at 00:00:00:00 but it always starts at 01:00:00:00.

In preferences->media I set it to start at 0, also in the effect controls it starts at 0. But in the video it is still at 01. I don't really know what else to do. Maybe somebody can help me?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
salvo34 LATEST
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TC is hour, minute, seconds, frame number.

The hour is always beginning WITHIN the first hour... meaning that

1:00:00:00 = the beginning of the first hour with no minutes, seconds or frames. It is the beginning.

After you go beyond 59 seconds the first number ( hour ) will change to 2 ( beginning of 2nd hour ).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0