• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open Aobe Premiere projects

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can no longer open Adobe Premiere projects, I am forced to create an empty project
and then open a saved one. Anyone have any idea what the hell is going on?
Adobe has gotten worse over the years is a fact, but before you give up your
subscription and move on to something else ... Thanks!

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that youa re using & the version in which the projects were created. 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monrning, I'm using the latest release of the suite... 14.0 with Mac Pro Dual AMD 32gb Ram IOS Catalina. Doesn't matter if the project it' a new or old. If i want open it, I need to open a Untidled project first, and than open my project like "recent project"! You will agree with me that this is a problem...strange at all! This is one of several bugs, stability problem and other things... I am an Adobe customer since the first versions, but I have been forced to switch to Avid and Davinci, because Adobe is no longer reliable. Many tools are useless gadgets! An editor needs speed and stability... Your story looks a lot like that of Apple, many gadgets for nerds, but the next workstation will be a PC.

Tnx for many years of incredible work, life goes on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has the default program for opening Pr projects on your computer been changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines