• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot paste 'graphic equalizer' effect to clip after using copy from another clip

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I'm replicating sequences with different footage but with the same effects (tweaked somewhat). When I 'copy' a clip (including the 'graphic equalizer 10 band') in a finished sequence, and then just 'paste attributes' to a new clip in a new sequence, the graphic equalizer effect doesn't paste, but the other effects do paste. I'd like to not have to reset the EQ each time. The sequence settings are the same, and the new clip is from the same iphone camera/mic. I have also tried copying just the 'graphic equalizer 10 band' effect from the effect controls in the finished clip, then pasting into the effect controls of the new clip, also with no success. Am I doing something wrong/ is this not possible? Thanks! Specs:

OS 10.15.7

2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1 GB

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can right-click the effect in the ECP, then "Save preset". Then apply that preset to wherever you want to. As an alternative.

Though I'm not sure why it's not working for you doing the copy/paste attributes process. It is for me here.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Neil! I will try this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines