Highlighted

Cannot preview .mogrt files in Essential Graphics window

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I've just downloaded a pack of .mogrt files for Premiere Pro CC 2019 and when I view them in the Essential Graphics window they do not preview. Any advice? There are 600 so I want to be able to scroll and view the effects without applying them to the content.

Any help most appreciated.

Thanks,

J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot preview .mogrt files in Essential Graphics window

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I've just downloaded a pack of .mogrt files for Premiere Pro CC 2019 and when I view them in the Essential Graphics window they do not preview. Any advice? There are 600 so I want to be able to scroll and view the effects without applying them to the content.

Any help most appreciated.

Thanks,

J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JMG!

For clarification, the .mogrt files do show up as an option in the Essential Graphics window, but you cannot see a preview of them?

-Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

Exactly, yes.

Any ideas?

-J

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was expecting a followup.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They don't usually follow up, they ask you a question like the above, realise it doesn't work as intended and then never reply about it, considering it's 2 years later I'd take a guess and say it won't be sorted anytime soon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0
Participant ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.mogrt files authored within Premiere Pro have the ability to show the animated preview when hover scrubbing within the Essential Graphics window, but .mogrt files authored within After Effects do not have that capability.  The pack of .mogrt files downloaded by the original poster must not have been authored in Premiere Pro.  

It's a shame such a limitation exists between software within the Adobe ecosystem, but that is the answer to why you can't preview the .mogrts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0