• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot render video PLEASE HELP

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project I need to get to a client in a couple of days, and unsurprisingly enough premiere doesn't want work and will not render my video. Each time I try and export, it freezes at 0%. Then a crash report screen will pop up or my whole PC will freeze and I have to restart it. I have changed rendering optimisation to memory; checked folder permissions; cleared space on my hard drive and nothing has made a difference. I recently started using proxies, but have exported with them before and was fine, so assuming that's not the problem. If anyone can help me or give me any pointers I would be extremely grateful. 

Jake 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i ran into such problems myself quite often. it seems like premiere/encoder starts getting problems the more complex the project gets. i once had the problem and every 10th time i run tru for some reason nobody knows.

You may can try to render smaller parts using in/out of your project where it make sense. i asume you run already thru all the "clear your cache" etc also check you Graphiccard Driver if there are newer versions available. When rendering smaller parts, start somewhere in the middle just to check if that works at least. 

good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The suggestion to clear all cache/media cache files is spot on.

One of the first things to do when this sort of thing hits is to find out whether it's this project or Premiere in total. So create a new projct, add a couple clips, and see if you can export from that project.

If you can, then create a new project file, in that project go to the Media Browser panel, navigate to the old project file. Click on it, then right-click to select parts of it to import into the new project file. Do it one sequence at a time. See if that sequence works properly and can export. If so, add more.

If not ... remove that and try another.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines