• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot update beyond v14.3 on WIndows 10

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V14.3 is the latest version available to me in CC on Windows 10.  I have v15.0 on my Macbook. This is causing issues with my cross platform workflow. Ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First of all, which version of Windows 10 are you running? Newer releases of the Adobe audio and video programs now require Windows 10 1903 (the Spring 2019 update) or later in order to even be installed at all. Your installed build of Windows may be too old (version-wise): It may very well be that you last updated Windows 10 way back in 2018 (automatic or otherwise).

Second, have you updated the main Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app on your Windows system to the latest version? If you are still on an old version of the desktop app, newer versions of any of the Adobe programs may not appear at all until you do update the app itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines