• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot update to latest Premiere Pro v15 with High Sierra on iMac

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay a pricely sum to have Premiere Pro and now I cannot update to the lataest version (v15). What is the point of paying for something I cannot use? Why is this happening as I'm not in the position to buy a new macbook.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but since version 14.5, High Sierra (10.13) is now no longer supported at all for Premiere Pro. It now requires Mojave (10.14) or higher just to even run at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Support. They may be able to give you access to a version that will run on High Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, he needs the latest version - period. So the suggestion of contacting Adobe Support will not help him at all: He will, instead, be told that he will need to either update his macOS version or purchase an entire new Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines