Highlighted

Canon Cinema RAW Light Audio Drop Out in Premiere Pro

Participant ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While editing Canon Cinema RAW Light (C200) footage, the audio drops out intermintantly during playback. This happens with both Canon C200 native audio codecs 24 bit LCPM and 16 Bit LCPM.

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 (latest update as of 04/17/2020). I have Premiere Audio Hardware set to ASIO, 48k, 1024. This happens with both options: ASIO and MME

How can I fix this issue?

My audio interface is a Presonus AudioBox USB. The driver is up to date running Presonus Universal Control. Audio Settings:

Sample Rate: 48k

Clock Source: Internal

Block Size: 1024

Input Format: 2ch 24 Bit

Output Format: 2ch 24 Bit

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Canon Cinema RAW Light Audio Drop Out in Premiere Pro

Participant ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While editing Canon Cinema RAW Light (C200) footage, the audio drops out intermintantly during playback. This happens with both Canon C200 native audio codecs 24 bit LCPM and 16 Bit LCPM.

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 (latest update as of 04/17/2020). I have Premiere Audio Hardware set to ASIO, 48k, 1024. This happens with both options: ASIO and MME

How can I fix this issue?

My audio interface is a Presonus AudioBox USB. The driver is up to date running Presonus Universal Control. Audio Settings:

Sample Rate: 48k

Clock Source: Internal

Block Size: 1024

Input Format: 2ch 24 Bit

Output Format: 2ch 24 Bit

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rexomus, did you figure this out? I'm having the same issue...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0