• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon EOS R5 RAW Light Strong Magenta Cast

Explorer ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Canon EOS R5 RAW Light files are loaded OK by the latest Premiere Pro, they all have a very strong magenta cast which is a bug similar to what happened with other canon cameras in the past.  If you shoot regular raw they don't have that cast.  I can fix it with the obsolete channel mixer effect but it's not ideal.

Are the developers aware that the Canon R5 RAW Light files have this issue similar to the what the Canon C300 MK II had at one point with its mxf files?  It seems to have been addressed with the C300 but NOT with the EOS R5.

-Roger Uzun

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roger Uzun,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Would you mind sending a download link for the sample media (R5 RAW light files)? It will help us to diagnose the issue properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a link to a RAW Light file that shows the strong Magenta Cast.  It's from a Canon EOS R5 with the latest firmware.  Please let me know when you get it so I can delete it off my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xryqj5koxizbsx/blainvilles_horned_lizard_raw_light.CRM?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines