• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant change my rendering options, its grey.

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason my options are greyed out and I cant changed. I tried some earlier suggestions on how to fix it through sequence settings but it didn't work.

Originally every time I reopen Premiere Pro I cant view my videos, its just a black screen. the audio is not affected but only video playback. 

I've been looking for answers but cannot figure it out.

All help appreciated. Skärmavbild 2020-05-15 kl. 00.08.47.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either you have a severely outdated GPU driver or your GPU is either too old or too weak or has too little VRAM to be supported at all.

You need to tell us the complete hardware specs of your system - and in detail - in order for us to determine whether you need new drivers or new hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,  

I've the same problem, I guess my GPU is outdated, right?

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 12.40.37.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest versions of Premiere Pro now no longer support CUDA in Mac. Only OpenCL (depreciated) or Metal.

Second, your GTX 660M does not have enough VRAM to enable GPU acceleration at all. Your Mac simply got locked to the software-only mode for renders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines